Saturday, January 16, 2010

Try To Remember People, I'm A Good, Catholic Girl...


There is nothing I can do now but apologize to all my adoring fans. I was hacked. I had not been on my blog since my last post on December 11, 2009...you know how it is, the Holidays, the stress, etc....so I went on the other night with the intention of posting something new and I thought I had accidentally clicked into someone else's site...it took me a few seconds to figure out my blog had been hacked. There, at the top of the screen, was an inappropriate cartoon with an unGodly amount of html code. So if you did happen to view my blog while this was posted and thought to yourself, "Hmm, she seems to have changed the general undertones of her postings"...shame on you! Remember, I'm a good, Catholic girl. I hope viewing this posting didn't cause any harm to anyone's computer...I have no idea how hacking works so I'm assuming it was just random and for the most part, harmless. If you didn't view the post while it was up, I'm not going to tell you what the cartoon was...no I'm not going to refer to the cartoon Avatar and Smurf at all nor what they were supposed to be doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment