Sunday, June 15, 2008

And on a Lighter Note....Men's Fashion!

So after my last blog, I guess I need to lighten things up a little. Actually, if she were here, I think she would get a good laugh out of this one.

So every morning at 7am I head to the bus stop with my daughter, where we sit and wait in the car for about 6 minutes until the bus comes. There are 4 other kids who also wait there, all boys, two of whom look like grown men but are only in the 8th grade. The other morning one of these 8th grade boys had on a pair of long shorts. You know the ones I mean. They wear long shirts over them so you can't really tell where the waist is - are they pulling them down on purpose so they hang low? Or do they really make jean shorts like this? These came down and stopped halfway b/w his knee and ankle.

Think about this people...halfway b/w his knee and ankle....if this were a woman, these would be........capris! So I told my daughter when she walks by him she should say "Nice capris" to really make his day...my daughter actually laughed at my joke but would never consider saying that to him.

So there you have it....bet you didn't realize there were capris for men out there...they can call them board shorts, street shorts, whatever....we know they are manpris (pronounced "man prees").

I dare you...the next time you see some teenage boy wearing these...just casually walk by and say..."Nice capris!"

No comments:

Post a Comment