Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big Foot Revealed!

Tomorrow is the big day! Very exciting! My birthday? No. Going on vacation? No. Tomorrow two guys from Georgia are supposed to release their DNA evidence that they have, in fact, found the remains of Bigfoot. This in itself should be a relief to all those people in Northern Georgia who have been terrified thinking Bigfoot was still out there! And to think so many people have thought he was roaming around California and Oregon for all these years! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this one.....if you have never seen the Patterson footage of Bigfoot taken in I think 1967...there is actually a good copy of it on You Tube (there is also a not-so-good copy of You Tube so make sure to check them out). I'd love to hear your thoughts on this creature which has captured the interest of people for years - right up there with Loch Ness and the corn field designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment