Sunday, January 4, 2009

Big Butts Live Happy In Africa....

So I recently got together with 3 of my closest friends, one of whom lives in Africa so we don't get to see her often. The other 2 friends and myself were discussing the Serial Breast Feeder and I could tell that friend #4 didn't feel the same way about it that we did. She said in Africa, breasts are not seen as a sexual part of the body; it's more like they are utilized to give nourishment to their children and not much else. Women whip them out everywhere and it's no big deal at all over there. She did say that the female part of the body that is seen by men over there to be sexual, is the butt. You heard me right. And they like them big and voluptuous - they want their women to have big curves. The 3 of us looked at each other and said "That's it! we're moving to Africa!" She said they look at skinny American women and turn away in disgust. Can you imagine? We could roam free, just like the wild animals on the preserves, without fear of attacks from our peers on how we should look. I think I found my new "happy place"......my kids arguing, screaming at each other, at me....I close my eyes and visualize myself walking down a street in Africa and all the men turn to look....after I pass by! Sweet dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment