Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bouncing Back...

I'm here, I'm here! Don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere!
Sorry I've been out of the loop....we changed Internet providers and I've been caught up in getting everything attached to my email updated since we now have a new email address. Don't know if you've ever been through it, but what a pain in the ass that is! We have had the same provider for 12 years, mainly because in our area we didn't have a choice. So now this new option becomes available and all Mike had to do was see that there would now be 6 NESN or ESPN stations available to us, including some in HD, well I thought he was going to spontaneously combust right then and there!

For those who didn't get my last post: Ricardo Montalban died, so my dream of going to fantasy island died with him. That's it. end of story. Nothing too complicated there.

For anyone living in New England right now, as well as many other parts of the country, I'm sure you will join me in a collective groan of frustration with the weather. Not only do we still have about a foot of snow from the last few storms, that is now conveniently encased in ice, but today we had snow, freezing rain, then regular rain, the last of which was accompanied by a lovely thunder and lightening storm - which we usually don't get in the winter so it was kind of bizarre. Not only that, but I find it rather inconvenient to get up and get ready for work when the outside thermometer says -2 degrees!

Why don't we hibernate? I'm really finding no downfall to it at the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment