Sunday, January 18, 2009



It's official. I will never get a chance to realize my fantasy; I'll never hear those words that have been a dream of mine since I was a little girl...."Welcome to Fantasy Island...I am Mr. Roarke, your host." Honestly, the most amazing, magical and secretive things happened on this beautiful island. Sometimes it made your dreams come true, for others it brought the true intentions of evil people to light. Mr. Roarke always appeared out of nowhere at just the right moment with a hint of advice, but never telling you what to do - a man giving advice but not telling you what to do, now that's a fantasy! ALWAYS there was a nice beach-type cocktail at the ready for whoever wanted it or a shoulder to cry on if you needed it. The show was on Saturday nights after Love Boat and I watched it every week...until I got older and got a life...but always wished I could go to Fantasy Island. Now, as you may have heard, that will never be possible since Mr. Roarke has gone to the Fantasy Island in the sky. I hope there was a lei-draped host there to greet him with a nice cocktail!



No comments:

Post a Comment