Friday, April 10, 2009

15 Minutes Of Fame....


In case you don't know who this is, this is a photo of Carrie Underwood. She is a country singer. In case you didn't know, I like country music. I like Carrie Underwood. I bet you think I'm going to tell you I got to meet her and that she is really cool and down to earth and gave me her autograph while I smiled like a little kid on Christmas....well I'm not. But I did win her newest CD on the radio this afternoon! I know, quite a let down....but I was on the radio! There have been plenty of times I have called and never get through, plenty of times I didn't call because I figured I wouldn't get through. I always envision myself screwing up the station numbers or call letters...ya know you always here the DJ ask the winner something like, "Who gives away more free music every weekend?!" and I always feared I would forget who I was talking to, but I'm happy to say I knew and said it without making a fool of myself. It was WKLB 102.5 just in case anyone out there was listening around 530pm today and heard me. I was all by myself, too, I had no one to be excited about it with afterwards. But I was on the radio!

No comments:

Post a Comment