Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Apologies....I Had A Case Of BloggusBreakusMaximus

In other words I just couldn't sit down to write for the last week...it happens sometimes - I hope you can forgive me! I will re-tell part of a conversation I had with my friend the other day. I told her sometimes I have so much I want to say, when I sit down to write, I feel overwhelmed because I just don't know where to begin. Many times I have this hysterical conversation with myself over some mundane topic while I'm out driving in my car or at the store...when I get home, it either isn't as funny as I remembered it, or I can't remember it exactly how I originally discussed it and then I think, "Ok, the more disturbing fact is that you are having these conversations with yourself....and you think they are funny!". I'm not kidding, it happens all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment