Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How Will I Ever Contain Myself!?????


OK, please take a moment to get your planners and a pen, especially if you are in the Boston area, although even if you're not, it's well worth the trip. June 9th - 11th will be the annual Scooperbowl! What? You are not aware of this event?! Blasphemy! I guess there could be some people out there not as fanatical about ice cream as me, so here's the scoop! (couldn't resist!) For 3 days, you can pay $8 and EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM YOU WANT....let me repeat that in case you missed it...for $8 you can walk around to all your favorite ice cream creators (Ben & Jerry's, Breyers, Brighams, Hood, Haagen Dazs, etc.) and EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM YOU WANT!!! This is not a joke, I've been and now they actually have a pass for $15 that allows you to attend the event 3 different times! So for $15 you could EAT ALL THE ICE CREAM YOU WANT for three whole days! It's pretty awesome...yes each vendor has a limited selection, but there is always something for everyone....I am sad that I don't see Cold Stone among the sponsors...but I'm confident I'll get over it! The best part is the event benefits the Dana Faber Jimmy Fund so you can feel good about EATING ALL THE ICE CREAM YOU WANT! It's less than a month away....I feel like a kid at Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment