Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dragons and Polar Bears and Ravens..Oh My!

You may or may not know that I read a lot. Books, magazines, cereal boxes...you name it. I also strongly encourage my children to read. When Jamie was younger and became a voracious reader I decided I would read some of the same books so we would have something to talk about. Every now and then I would read one...and I usually enjoyed them. Now that Bethany is also becoming a reader, she is enjoying some of the same books Jamie and I have. I particularly love this set of books. I believe the fourth in the series is out now although we have yet to get that one. Dragons are brought to life in modern times and have all sorts of powers. These are an easy read so if you have kids, you might want to give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment