Monday, September 8, 2008

I Can Die Happy Now....

I'm sure you have heard about it...everyone's talking about it...it's all over the internet....I couldn't blog last night b/c I had to be sitting right in front of the TV the moment Britney Spears made her comeback appearance on MTV's VMA Awards show! OK, so maybe it isn't really the biggest news of the day and I hadn't planned on watching it, but I happened to be in front of the TV at 9pm. Even more miraculous is I happened to somehow have control of the TV remote - this was a celebratory moment in itself! So I figured I would take a peek...Britney came on and basically announced the beginning of the show - she looked tentative, scared almost...like her every move was being thought about before taken....then I fell asleep! I'm such a rebel....

No comments:

Post a Comment