Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Manswers" - Volume I

I thought I had mentioned this show before, but I can't be certain, so I'm going to call this volume 1. Last night while I was helping my 8 year old genius with her homework (ok, even geniuses need help sometimes!), Mike yells from the living room, "Hey Hon, you ever hear of that show called "Manswers"?" I gave him the, "Only every time you watch it" look. He excitedly tells me that the current topic on the show is.....this is good......Can I Freeze My Fart and Smell It Later? Not kidding. I don't know what disturbed me more, the topic itself, or that Mike really seemed excited to get to the bottom of this age-old question!
Who thinks of these things?



And for all the men out there waiting......I do not know the answer...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment