Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Feel Like We Live In A Barn....

Everyone likes animal pics so I thought I would introduce all my pets....well you've already met Big Fat Froggy in one of my last posts....This is Sasha, one of our Boxer's, although you can see part of Sheba, her sister, in the photo. I specifically chose this photo so you could see that she has a feakishly long tongue. When she falls asleep we try to see how far we can pull it out of her mouth. I think 6 feet is the record so far.






The first photo is titled, "Annoyed Cat". Ashes is 13 years old and just when we think she's not doing so well, I think she hears us secretly celebrating a time with no cat fur balls floating about the house, and she bounces back. She does get annoyed easily, though. Mostly due to the fact that our 2 dogs, Sasha and Sheba are constantly taunting her. They don't attack her much anymore...I think since she doesn't move much anymore it's not a challenge for them. She should've tried that years ago!



The next photo is Squirmin' Herman! Isn't he great? I do love turtles...always have. In another month he'll be hibernating..which means he'll pretty much stop eating and he'll just sit on his floating rock until about February or March. From March until now, he swims much of the time and eats a lot. In the photo he is sunning himself under his heat lamp and he stretches all his limbs out. There are 2 fish that live in the tank with him (Cindy and Sunrise, I think?)...we did originally get them to see if Herman would eat them, but he didn't and now they are both quite big and sometimes even eat Herman's food. That makes him a grumpy turtle but not much he can do about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment