Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quiche Me, Baby....

I'm getting brave in the cooking department now that I've passed the 40 mark! You may want to sit down for this one, and I know your first instinct will be to laugh, but I'm not joking...and your next instinct will be that I'm lying...but I'm telling the truth. I....made.....a.....quiche.......without......a recipe! Seriously...this is a person who not only needs a recipe, but normally needs to line up all the pre-measured ingredients on the counter, in the order that they need to be added...and triple check each one before adding. Check this baby out:
It's got ham and cheese and onion and garlic and ....eggs, oh yeah, lots of eggs. I used those refrigerated pie crusts and guess what? It was delicious! I can't say really what possessed me to actually act on the idea of doing this...I must have stood in front of the microwave too many times that week....

No comments:

Post a Comment