Saturday, October 4, 2008

Have A Magical Day....

Bendy Vine Lady
Okay people! Lots of catching up to do, but don't worry, I'll take it slow!

We got back a week ago from 8 days at Disney World...now don't be upset that I didn't tell you I was going...some of you might have wanted to check out my house while I was gone and then we couldn't be friends anymore. Disney was great...very hot and humid the first 1/2 of the trip, then beautiful the rest. I swear if I hear "Have a Magical Day" one more time I'm going to throw a "magical" tantrum!

Favorite things for me: Kali River Rapids at Animal Kingdom - I love water rides. I'm not a huge fan of Animal Kingdom, but there is another thing over there that is really wild. I call her "bendy vine lady"...Bethany insists she heard someone say her name is "Devine"...it's a woman who walks, or slithers, on 4 stilts - even her hands, but every part of her and the stilts is covered in leaves and vines. She tucks herself away into the trees just off the walking path, then all of a sudden she will start moving really slow and slithers her "vines" and comes out onto the walking path and will go over to guys and wrap her "vines" around them. In the photo you can see Mike looking at her like "Me next!" you can just make out her face - it's looking sideways to the right. Anyway, also loved Test Track at Epcot, Toy Story at Hollywood Studios and just walking around Magic Kingdom.

Overall great trip, unfortunately we haven't had time to stop since we got home....hence I'm just now submitting my first posting in almost 3 weeks! Yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment