Tuesday, November 18, 2008

$1.89 and Counting!


You saw it right....$1.89! OK, I know the picture says $1.85 but I couldn't find a picture that said $1.89....tough crowd....Do you know what that represents? That is what we paid for gas per gallon this past weekend! Holy macaroni, I can't even remember the last time gas was under $2 a gallon. Granted this was at a cash only gas station. The funny thing is, there is another gas station right across the street and we happen to know the same guy owns both of them. They are both cash only except the one across from where I go is usually one cent more per gallon...why? Because they pump it for you! Crazy, I know! I'm trying to enjoy it while I can because you know it's only a matter of time before it goes back up......I wonder how many of those 5 gallon gas containers you can store out in your shed before it becomes dangerous?

No comments:

Post a Comment