Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mini Me In The Making....Poor Thing

OK, tell me these aren't Freddie Flintstone feet? Bethany took this photo of her own feet. She takes after me in so many ways, it's scary. Do I tell her now, or let her try to live as normal a life as possible before she realizes what she's in for? Remember my train wreck the other day? Well the very next morning she was arguing with me about what to wear to school and we were half in, half out of her closet. I hadn't realized that Mike had left some of his supplies buried deep in the corner of her closet from a recent remodel of her room, but all of a sudden, out of nowhere, this long broom handle comes crashing down on her head! Of course I got blamed, which seemed unfair at the time, but then I realized it's the curse that she has inherited! Along with feet impossible to find shoes for....hence I have maybe 4 pair, maybe 6, but that's pushing it. So I really was to blame after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment