Saturday, November 8, 2008

Autumn Signals the End is Near....

Autumn, or Fall as most people say, is my favorite time of year. I love the air gets a little crispness in it, I love the changing colors in the trees, I love almost everything about it...except for the whole dark at 4pm thing. This photo is from the woods behind my house. I guess the biggest reason I love Autumn is that to me it means the Holidays are near and then we begin a new year. No matter how you look at it, everyone wins when a new years begins. If you are having a great year, chances are it will carry over into the new year; if you are having a bad year, for some reason the new year gives you a sense that you can start over or begin anew. I can smell all that newness right around the corner! OK maybe it's just the litter box, but I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment