Friday, February 13, 2009

Free Fun Sites.....

Ok, I found two websites that could help you pass time aimlessly and unproductively and one that could actually provide entertainment, depending on who is involved. Should you crave to sit at your computer and play free game online, check out www.shockwave.com and www.popcap.com to play game for free. I have played "Insaniquarium" on the Popcap website before...pretty entertaining actually...
I also have a website here that says you can sing along karaoke style with songs you choose off their website. I did not register on the site, but it says you can do this for free at www.karaokeparty.com and who doesn't want to sing along like Elvis? What? I know I'm not the only one....

So until the next installment....sing a tune, enjoy a cookie and invigorate with a coffee bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment