Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nail Biting Good Time....

OK, for real now...I did watch the Super Bowl...I'm not saying I don't look forward to the commercials more than the game, especially since the Patriots were not in it, but WOW was it a good game! I will admit I don't know a lot of the technical terms, etc. but it seemed to me there were so many calls that changed the course of the game! I was cheering for the Steelers, but only because Mike was cheering for the Cardinals. I acknowledged good passes and tackles no matter which team it was - again, this would be totally different if the Patriots were playing. When the Cardinals got their last touchdown, I'm sure mentally many of them had the game won...but the Steelers came back and won it in the last 35 seconds...and by their tippy toes! Yes, you heard me, I said tippy toes because if you saw it that's exactly what it was that won the game! Crazy! And there were some good commercials - you can go to hulu.com to view them all and vote for your favorites....but if you were watching the game, you already knew that!

No comments:

Post a Comment