Thursday, February 12, 2009

Helpful Hints Part Two....



OK, so it didn't work out so well that I go through a few of these helpful hints a day...sometimes life just happens all around me and it's better for me to be curled up on the couch with my girls rather than at the computer. Sorry, not saying you all aren't important to me because obviously without you, I would have less of a purpose, but sometimes you have to wait.

Anyway, the next few pages I pulled from one of my folders has all kinds of beauty tips type of tidbits. So I'm picking a few to share with you. Now, I may not have mentioned this before, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the smell of ground coffee. I need to get one of those tiny little Tupperware key chain containers they used to give out at their parties and carry some ground coffee around with me. I genuinely think I would be a happier person all day long. Can you see it now? At my desk sneaking whiffs from my Tupperware when no one was looking? So any products that incorporate coffee is worth taking a look at in my book. The photo above is "Brazilian Espresso Luxury Scrub Bar with Cocoa Butter and Essential Oils"....I want to make this bar my friend. It sounds so indulgent...and only $7.50! Wait, it's a bar of soap...for $7.50? Yikers...that is indulgent! But it would make a great gift for someone....kind of late for Valentine's Day...but Mother's Day is right around the corner! You can get it at www.naturalhandcraftedsoap.com and make sure to tell them I sent you....maybe I'll get a freebie! Another site that has luxurious coffee products is www.bodycoffee.com. Their coffee bar is $8.00, but I found something on their site that made coffee beans sound quite decadent: "Our invigorating Body Polish captures their magic (magic beans!) with a unique blend of Dead Sea Salt, ground coffee arabica, essential oils and herbal extracts". It almost sounds sinful! And all for the low price of $38.00! Not joking...again, would make a good gift, but I would probably never spend that on myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment