Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Nanny In The 'Hood....

Have you ever watched the TV show 'Super Nanny'? She goes to homes to help parents get unruly children to behave? I know, not for everyone...but not only is the show coming to my town, they will be right down the street from us! It was in the local paper that they will be filming next week and the week after on the next street over from mine! The article wouldn't reveal which house or family they would be going to...but I drive down this street every morning as it is a shortcut to get around the lake near my house. So I will be looking for the TV crew trucks, etc. and I'll keep you posted! I know a few families on the street, but I don't know any of them well enough to call and ask if it's them. Only one of the families I know would need Super Nanny...our neighborhood will be on TV! Maybe if I keep driving by my car will get on TV....what a sad life I lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment