Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Music Favs....Lady A Rocks!

I don't usually impart my music opinions, but some of my close friends know how important music is to me. It's not just something to pass the time when I'm in the car. I've always been a big music fan....have slept out for tickets many times, have gone to many concerts and I get a lot out of music. So I decided that once in a while I may share some of my fav's with my blog fans. I am a huge fan of this fairly new band called Lady Antebellum. So give them a listen and let me know what you think! I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time embedding the video right into the blog, so you can either click on, or copy and paste the link below into your browser:
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1435443648/bclid1438482107/bctid3149131001

You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment