Sunday, December 7, 2008

O Neti Pot, O Neti Pot, (Let's All Get Into The Christmas Spirit!)

OK, not to revisit the whole Neti Pot thing, but I am. So as I said the first use cleared the passages, but I guess I was hoping for cleansing on a larger scale. I discussed this with my friend who originally had such great results and she could tell I was a little disappointed that I didn't have the same experience as her. Well.....come to find out, sometimes it takes a few uses to have the desired results...yes it does....so says the nice woman who happened to be standing behind me in the buffet line at my work Holiday party last night and overheard my discussion on the Neti Pot. She is a nurse and she said it could take a few times. Who knew conversation could be so interesting in the buffet line?!

No comments:

Post a Comment