Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Wonderland...


I'm sharing a few photos from my yard. I hope you know I was just joking in my last post when I suggested we should all just sit on our asses and watch TV...I'm such a kidder! Shoveling is great exercise and there really is something about the air when it's snowing. It's so clean and crisp. I love going outside when it's snowing...at least until I can't feel my hands or feet. The first photo is from the front of my house and the second photo is the view from my kitchen. It was quite a first snow storm for the season and I do always love that first snow...but I have to say it really put a damper on finishing our Christmas shopping. No, I'm not finished and now it means I really have to cram it in since we have other things planned between now and Christmas. I hate Christmas cramming but it always seems to happen. OK, now I'm stressed...how did I get from peaceful snow scene to stressed out Christmas shopper? Ugh, I'm going to go eat some snow....

No comments:

Post a Comment