Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Travelling Baby Bubble.....

People, what you are looking at here is our inability to let our children feel anything. We don't want them to get hurt, we don't want them to be cold, heaven forbid they have to walk, or if they can't walk yet, ride in a stroller. Today was the big Christmas parade in my town - it's a big parade - usually about 2 hours long and I try to go every year. I'm a sucker for parades. Anyway, I was standing there trying to get a good look at one of the marching bands, and I see this guy with this contraption on his back. I thought at first he was a vagabond just off the train, but then I saw a child buried in the bubble. Have you ever seen anything more ridiculous! OK, maybe I'm jealous b/c I want someone to carry me around like that....I know, we'd need a much stronger support frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment