Saturday, October 4, 2008

Biden/Palin Ticket

I was really disappointed that I missed the first Presidential debate so I made sure that I watched almost the entire VP debate. I am still undecided. Not that I want to talk about my affiliations or what I believe or don't believe, but I'm really having a hard time with this one. I did enjoy the VP debate - I liked that it didn't get nasty. This was my first time hearing Biden and I have to say I really like him. I thought, more so than Palin, he really answered the questions that were asked. He didn't dance around his answers, he answered the questions. That's almost unheard of in politics...as a matter of fact I think there is a secret group of politicians somewhere planning to fine him for being too direct and to the point. I originally was pumped up about Palin being on the McCain ticket and I like the whole down-to-earth approach of her answers...but honestly...and I can be honest, right? We're all friends here?...I can't see her having a serious conversation with Presidents and Kings from other countries. I can't see other countries taking her seriously. So I will be watching the other 2 upcoming debates to help me make a decision.
Love to hear your point of view....

No comments:

Post a Comment