Friday, October 24, 2008

Just When You Think You're Safe....

I thought my co-worker, Eileen, would get a kick out of yesterdays blog so I told her to read it (not on work time, of course, we always wait until lunch time to do stuff like that ;)....she was laughing so hard I was afraid she was going to hyper ventilate...I'm sure it wasn't so much my writing wit as it was her enjoyment of getting to relive the events of how she crippled the last of my self confidence last Halloween. If this wasn't bad enough, she thought, "how could I enjoy this even more? I know! I'll forward this blog to all my family and friends!"...of course she has re-told the story to all her family, friends, neighbors, strangers she stops in the stores....I'm sure even her cats think now and then, "remember the story about the woman who really thought everyone dressed up for Halloween?! That was great!" So now, even I'm up for a good laugh now and then...and I think I have a pretty good sense of humor...so I'll admit, she got me good....but the worst was when we were walking out of work at the end of the day. We stopped to talk with Frank, the President of the company, for a moment and somehow got on the subject of yesterday's blog.....I thought Frank was going to start gasping for air he was laughing so hard...a little too hard I thought....just at the memory of what happened last Halloween! At least we know what to bring up if he is ever in a bad mood....I guess that could go for anyone in the building where I work.
My countdown has begun....to when Halloween is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment