Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Love Giant Schnauzers....

And I'm not afraid to say it, Lauren! OK, so here's the story behind this one:

Friday night I rode with 2 of my dear friends to the wake of the mother of our other friend. Afterwards, we went to dinner and I was about 1/2 way through a bottle of Sam Adams Oktoberfest when the conversation some how took a turn and I was heard, apparently loudly, exclaiming "I like Giant Schnauzers....I....LOVE....Giant.....Schnauzers!"...emphasizing each word so people would know how much I really liked these dogs...but when I looked over at my friends, they were peeing their pants laughing so hard b/c apparently it sounded like I could have been talking about other things....anyway fun was had by all. I really do like these dogs...just for the record!

No comments:

Post a Comment