Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sugar Rush 101


This was the Halloween weekend at a campground we go to - 2 years ago. The costumes actually fit their characters pretty well :) Notice their expensive trick or treat bags...only the best for my kids!

Ihopeyou'reallpreparedforthesugarrushourkidswillhavetomorrownight!


That was really hard to type without putting in spaces!


So tomorrow night is Halloween...it's like kids free pass to gorge themselves on candy, then they expect us to feel bad for them when they don't feel good....we're too busy not feeling good from all the candy we stole from them when they weren't looking! Not that I would do that, but maybe you do....
It's been a very hectic last month in my house and I am not kidding when I say we just put up our Halloween decorations tonight after dinner. We just have not had time. What is the point of doing now? Bethany asked if we were going to put them up and my response was "I think that ship has sailed until next year"...she started crying...so I gave in and we put them up...actually she did most of the "putting up" part....I always get the sorting out of the tote part.

No comments:

Post a Comment